Wednesday, November 01, 2006

KitKats on Halloween

Every year on Halloween I put on my cat ears and show Rosemary (our 14 yr old cat). And every year I get the same reaction from her. Her ears perk up, her whiskers move to the full front position and she starts talking in a funny little voice. She always says "Momma, I know you really are a cat and not a human. Why do you hide your ears and only show your true self once a year???". She really says that! Ruby and Rufus just give me a "duh what" look. Again no kids showed up at our door because they are too lazy to go up the little spur road that our house sits on.

No knitting content from last night. Too busy. Took Rufus back to the vet for an eye recheck. Still looks a little funky but she doesn't need to see him again. Then I had to catch up on some work. Then when I was going to pick up the needles I fell asleep on the couch instead.

Still no camera back. It's been sitting on the bench at Nikon since the 24th. I can torture my self by logging in daily and checking the status. So bummer, I won't have it for this weekend in Seattle.

Hubby Dave was wondering if I'd like a new fast laptop for Christmas. Well of course!! So I am printing up an example order for Santa, er I mean Dave so he can see I'd like to replace my old iBook with a new MacBook. Then I'd either sell the iBook or give it to my Dad to try out.

3 Comments:

Blogger Cristina said...

your kitty see's right through your little human act. i love it.

12:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had no kids but finish a pancho for my niece.

12:17 PM  
Blogger Jeanne said...

Very nice Christmas present! I've been thinking about getting a laptop - maybe I should leave a list for Santa!

2:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home