Monday, October 30, 2006

My little one is 20 today!!

Well our son is also our only child. So no teens unless you count the cats. We'll be visiting him next weekend and plan on taking him out to eat at some of his favorite places in the Seattle area.

Graham was born 3 lbs 3 oz (he's 6' tall now) and 9.5 weeks early (based on a couple different indicators). His due date was supposed to be somewhere between Christmas and New Years. He tried coming Sept 24 and my OB put me on bedrest till he was born. I knitted a ton of hats and socks for him. Little tiny hats and socks. The socks fit my thumb with room to spare. One of my favorite photos of him when he was tiny is him sitting in his car seat along side his Premmie Cabbage Patch Doll and the doll is way bigger than he is. I'll see if I can find that picture and post it later.

Graham is just the coolest guy ever! He started knitting with one of those knitting frames when he was 5 or 6. Regular knitting a few years later. He doesn't knit too much but will whip up a scarf for a birthday present once in a while. He used to be my warping boy for my loom till he figured out that it wasn't the fun part of the process. I haven't been able to talk him into spinning yet.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy birthday to your son!

3:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home