Sunday, October 29, 2006

And another one and another one

Siamese mittens (the Super Mittens from "Weekend Knitting".) I'd previously done these in some of my handspun hand dyed. I like the hand spun ones better. Still deciding whether or not to full these just a smidge.And Mr Cabin Cove Dave, what's with gas prices in Boston being under $2 a gallon and you don't drive and take advantage of it? (only kidding) I drive and this week have been paying $2.56. Scooter as my daily commute will probably end because of darkness on the way home. I don't mind riding to work in the dark, but people drive even more insane on their commutes home.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, with the crazy ways peoploe in Boston drive, gas SHOULD be cheaper. lol Where's this secret gas station with those cheap prices?

9:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home