Monday, October 30, 2006

Gas prices for those that don't drive

Cabin Cove Dave was curious as to where the under $2/gallon gas was in Boston. I like to go to www.gaspricewatch.com and torture myself. The gas station in question is Fazio Mobil 396 Chelsea St@Saraoga St Boston, MA.

My best friend Betsy's brother showed up at my parent's house this weekend driving a 1948 Bentley that he'd won off ebay. Wonder what it gets for gas mileage??? Good thing gas is cheap in Denver. Below is an example picture of one (not Ted's).

3 Comments:

Blogger Cristina said...

that is so much fun!! he could go in business driving brides & grooms around!

11:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, honey! That address is over in East Boston. My people don't go to that part of town. That's only for criminals. Really. it's near the airport. Need say no more.
The Bentley is fantastic!! Like Christina said, he can make a lot of money as a chauffeur or just letting people pay to pose next to it.

2:50 PM  
Blogger Kaitie Tee said...

Gas cheap in Denver? I wish!! Ok, we don't have the most expensive gas, but we're definitely not below $2/gal.

8:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home