Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Saturday Sky for November 18

Ok so I am a little late in downloading. This was taken from a hilltop park in Richland looking ENE.When Graham was little he used to call these Mornings on Venus. I wonder if he still loves foggy mornings? I'll have to ask him!You know how little things tend to pile up in your car? Knitting project bags, your iPod, your camera, work files. Well I've got nothing on this guy. His junk goes up above his windows. I spied him when I snuck over to one of the LYS's at lunch today.

2 Comments:

Blogger KarenS said...

Oh my--I'm a bit of a packrat myself but I do try to keep it out of the public eye!!

7:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mornings on Venus - how lovely! When it comes to the car, I try to relegate myself to less than two dozen empty plastic beverage bottles. The yarn always gets to come in.

8:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home