Sunday, November 12, 2006

Sunday Snapshots

Ok so I am borrowing the Sunday title used by Cabin Cove Dave. I somehow caught a cold and I'm feeling a bit icky tonight and uncreative. I think I caught it over the phone from a collegue in Seattle. She's the only person I know with a cold right now!
I went out to work to check on the weekend status of a project and cut through town to get there. As soon as I turned north on Wright/McMurray there were crows, hundreds of crows. I parked the truck, grabbed my camera and started trying to take pictures. By the time I'd get close enough for a good picture they'd fly off. I think they'd found someone's walnut trees.A few blocks further I noticed that some old tagging had a few new colors added. You don't see to much of this in this zip code.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My neighbor across the street has two walnut trees that have 'ripened' (?) in the last few weeks and so there are dozens of ravens around. They get a walnut, fly above the street and drop it to crack it open. They have to dodge traffic to get the cracked walnut back. It is so fun to watch them at it, especially because they use bad language when it doesn't work, or at least it sounds that way. k

8:35 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

We get a fair amount of tagging around here, alas.

4:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home