Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Cables

I had almost a whole skein left of the green yarn I'd used for Dad's hat so I decided to knit the Cherry Garcia cabled neck tube from Helloyarn.com. It's been a fast knit. I'm on the second cable repeat.

We had blue skies today, a little windy. But kind of pretty out. The leaves are certainly changing. I have my work cut out for me this weekend raking leaves. I took a lunchtime walk today at Howard Amon Park.p.s. all of a sudden we are having a downpour, odd for around here. The Yakima River by my house was already flooding in spots this afternoon. Can't wait to see it in the morning! (I live on a hill so no worries)

1 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

The necktube looks neat. Sounds like some serious rain there! We might have rain/snow tomorrow here...

8:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home