Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Mark Your Calendars!

The 2007 Packwood Fiber Weekend is tentatively scheduled for Friday May 4 through Sunday May 6. I have first dibs for that weekend at the cabin we rented last year. (not 100% verified yet but I am on the list). It again is the same weekend as the Packwood Mountain Festival.

The cabin can comfortably sleep 12 inside, a couple more in the full but unfinished basement. Parking for 4-5 cars if we really crowd them in. We cook a couple meals and go out a couple meals. Last year we had enough wine to float a cruise ship in. (no, we didn't drink that much wine, we had that many bottles available!). Jessica provided EXTREMELY YUMMY baked goods and we never ever went hungry.

For some pictures from 2006 click here and scroll down towards the bottom of the pagel.

2 Comments:

Blogger Rae said...

I'M GAME I'M GAME I'M GAME missed it in 2006 WILL NOT MISS IN 2007!!!

8:08 PM  
Blogger Heide said...

Thank you for the email! I remember reading about your great time last year, but I didn't know if I should be so bold as to ask to come. I would be thrilled to sign up for a weekend of knitting, eating, drinking, spinning and elk watching. Cheers.

7:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home