Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Stop me before I buy again

Yup a few happy moments at Etsy, and checking with one of my favorite Hood River spinners and I done spent money again.

I got my yarn inspiration from SockPron - go halfway down the pageShe'd knitted knucks in her own handspun hand dyed dark gold to brown wool. Finished edging in hand spun black.

First I bought from a regional spinner whose work I love. I have a few skeins of Yvonne's (in stash) that I just love! So from her collection I bought the two skeins shown here on the far right. Search at lavendersheep.etsy.com for the rest of her inventory. Then I searched for handspun or hand dyed at Etsy and found this by RobinDodge.And this one by ThePaintedTiger.

3 Comments:

Blogger Stacie said...

mmmm... yarn pics!! Hello to one bass mom from another!! Thanks for stopping by the Mosh Pit...

9:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A lovely haul! The orange and yellow combination is wild. What kind of stripes are you expecting?

3:34 AM  
Blogger Theresa said...

Oooh, I love the yarn from Robin Dodge, did you purchase that? I think those would be gorgeous!

11:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home