Sunday, March 26, 2006

The iPod Shuffle Meme

Amy at GoodToBeGirl had this meme on her site. Looked fun so here are my results. You put your ipod (or whatever you use) on shuffle and write down the 1st 10 songs it plays.

Fashion Victim – Green Day
Stacy’s Mom - Fountains of Wayne
Rainy Day Woman – Bob Dylan
Back Porch – Sister Hazel
Deed I Do – Diane Krall
How Insensitive – Shirley Horn
Lewis and Clark Corp of Discovery sound track
Cecilia – Simon and Garfunkle
Track 6 of ECM Contre Contre
I Know you by Heart – Eva Cassidy

I wouldn't have picked Stacy's Mom as a good Fountains of Wayne, not my fav of theirs and way overplayed. Plus Diane Krall. Time to de-pod her. The next few songs after these ten were very good; they included Benedictine Monks chanting, Billy Holiday singing I'll be Seeing You, and Deep Purple's Hush.

I ordered the two Pink Martini CDs from Amazon. If you haven't listened to them they are a treat. They are from Portland OR. I can't wait to get them and load them to my iPod. My latest loads were The Mommas and the Papas Gold and Cream Gold.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home