Friday, March 17, 2006

Secret Pal 6 Lives On

Look what my Secret Pal 6 pal made for me in our creative exchange! Cristina knows my house is all done up in "vintage 1970's, with a 14 yr old couch, and various antiques from the 19th and 20th century". Mainly '70's because the house was built in 1977 and the carpets are still the now becoming popular again ~ browns, rust and gold. When I spin I just sit on the edge of one of our antique dining room chairs and when I need lumbar support I grab a rolled towel. My new pillie-o will now have a place of honor in our home as my spinning pillow!

You may poo-poo the carpet colors but let me tell you, medium brown carpet in a boy's bedroom is the perfect color when he is growing up! The gold carpet in the family room and hallway thank goodness is more golden wheat colored so it's never been too bad.

Jessie did it again. You know I just should not go look at her blog. I am also not going to give you all a link so you can beat me to her sock yarn!! Jessie decribed the color as "tawny like caramel and orange tabby cats mixed together. It's gold and brown with a hint of rose." I have one of those cats - my little Ruby!! Is this a fun colorway or what??!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home