Friday, March 24, 2006

Girly Girl Pink

Clashes too much doesn't it? Oh gee, that means another trip to the fabric store. I am soooo sad. But maybe I can find some Hello Kitty fabric that will go with the red Vino. Or maybe I'll go with the snow leopard valboa. Or sushi. Yes yes yes, sushi fabric would be very good.And Cristina, guess what came in today's mail? I LOVE MY NEW PILLOW! It's beautiful and oh oh oh so cushy. Excellent job! Cristina also sent Bumble Bee Firecrackers. (hand rolled bee's wax candles) Yum! I love Fridays!

1 Comments:

Blogger Cristina said...

yay! i'm glad you like it! and the firecrackers too! i agree, the pink does clash a bit...but who can complain about another trip to the fabric store? (did you plan it that way??)

i'm still out of town, but i'll post a swatch of i did of the beautiful purple goodness that you made me!

1:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home