Monday, March 20, 2006

The Ultimate Knitting Project Carry-All

Tonight I picked up the ultimate in knitting project carry-all's, my Yamaha Vino 125! Gas prices have been going up 4-5 cents a day again. My truck gets, if I am lucky, 19 mpg on the hiway and I don't do very many hiway miles. The Vino real world MPG is in the 70-80 mpg range. Riding weather is here and daylights savings time is just around the corner. And if any of you are worried about the skein capacity of the Vino 125, take a look at how little room a Simply Lovely Lace Sock and it's skein of yarn take up. Now imagine the underseat storage filled to the brim with yarn! Of course I will never be able to afford yarn again....

2 Comments:

Blogger Cristina said...

GREAT NEWS TO REPORT!! i got the yarn and the little doggie you sent me and they're woooooonderful!! thankyou*thankyou*thankyou*

i'm travelling now....so pictures to be posted in a few days!!

the yarn is sooooo cool and i love the organic feel that it has!

7:40 AM  
Blogger kitkatknit said...

Doggie??? That's a bunny!

11:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home