Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Thank you secret pal7!!!

Dear Secret Pal 7,
You probably thought I was dead or ungrateful or ungrateful dead!?!?!? Thank you so much for my second wonderful package. I finally got our mail off vacation hold (even though we hadn't been away for a few weeks now) We can just never get to the PO the hours they are open. At least it was safe.

For the rest of you to feast your eyes on, my SP7 pal sent me Mountain Colors Weavers Wool Quarters in Wildflower. The actual color is even more vibrant than the picture shows.
I am so far behind on the knitting of all the wonderful yarn I've been sent. My first thought with this yarn was gloves!! Of course as you noticed below I'll never be able to mentally afford to buy yarn again. (that means I may slip up once in a while and order more from Jessie)

1 Comments:

Blogger Cristina said...

this is really beautiful! what do you plan on knitting w/ it?

11:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home