Monday, February 13, 2006

Yummies in the Mail on Friday

That's right! I got my first SP7 package in the mail on Friday (and had received a nice card earlier). Oh oh oh this SP stuff is fun. I mean all the way around! I love opening the packages. Friday was a triple package whammie day. I got a CD I'd ordered thru Ebay, some chocolate brown Romney roving and my SP7 package.

It was just wonderful. Two skeins of plum colored angora, one skein of Mountain Colors Twizzle in Lupine, a nice SP7 note, a cake of soap in Green Tea and oh no, I can't remember the other ingrediant!! I'll post pics here later today or tomorrow. I'd only seen a tiny color card swatch of Twizzle before. It is soooooo cool!! Thank you for everything SP7 pal! (when I wake up more I'll write more)

My drive time is now right as dawn is breaking and we had a spectacular sunrise today.Finally finished Big Mexiko sock one late last night. That was all the knitting I accomplished all weekend because unfortunately the weather was nice enough to haul tumbleweeds out to the field south of us. I did win more of Zoe so when she comes I'll spin her up and add a few more yards to the Zoe stole.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home