Thursday, February 09, 2006

Doh

I was so excited about the semi-instant gratification socks that I didn't noticed that they were enormous till I was about 4.5 inches past the heel turn. When I finally did try them on, they fit till I got to the heel and then, well, oh phooey what was I going to do?? I figured I could wear them anyway since they were going to be sandal/clog socks.

But about the same time I was wallowing in my "doh" I was talking to Graham online. Had him take a look and he wants them!!!! YEAH!!! So I had him measure the length of his foot. I'll only have to knit an extra couple of hours per sock (not). Need to now get them done by the 18th when we go to Seattle for the Bike Expo.

1 Comments:

Blogger Cristina said...

"Baaaaaarrrrrrrbbbbb.....Suuuusssannnnn says Hiiiiiiii". can you hear me yelling for you?

11:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home