Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Restless Inventory

UFO's:

Projects I should start because I kind of promised them for Christmas:

  • 1- Betsy's black angora gloves

Time spent at LYS on my way home from work last night, looking at a wall of Cascade 220 to knit the new Noni Adventure Bag before I gave up and drove home empty handed:

  • 45 minutes
Number of knitting needles I needed to order last night before I can start my toe up experiment:

  • 2 ea US5 16" circs.

Number of fingerless mitt patterns I printed looking for the perfect one to use my Painted Tiger yarn on:

  • 7 patterns

Number of times I cast on after gauge swatch for garter rib mitts from Weekend Knits before I knitted 2 inches and figured out that wraps were a pain in the ass:

  • 1

So what am I going to do tonight?

1 Comments:

Blogger Theresa said...

I haven't been blog surfing lately so I haven't seen the Noni Adventure Bags! That is an awesome pattern and I even have yarn for it...where did you get the pattern? I googled and found some online places, but none that I have had any experience with.

11:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home