Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Too late to the meathead table

Did anyone happen to download the Meathead KAL pattern before the KAL was closed? I know Larissa is writing a book about it and that's why the pattern is no longer offered. But I was thinking that Graham and all his friends would love designing and knitting Meatheads during their Christmas breaks. I'd love to have pictures of them in their finished hats before they all go back to their universities. If you remember, last year it was tons of "Stupid Sock Creatures". Can anyone help? thanks in advance!

2 Comments:

Blogger Cristina said...

if anyone fesses up with it, let me know. i was hoping to get it too and barely missed the boat. did you see the one that fricknits made? with beautiful buttons decending in size...aah...gorgeous.

11:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't have _the_ pattern, but from looking at a photo of one, it seems simple enough: Lamb's Pride Bulky,
huge needles, cast on 24 sts, do five rounds of 2/2 ribbing, knit 7 rounds plain, decrease in 4 places every other round until it reaches the last 4 stitches. Of course, I could easily be wrong; I'll have to try it now.

11:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home