Sunday, December 03, 2006

Biscotti and FO

When it's cold out I like to cook. Last night's dinner was Sweet Potato and Sausage Hash. Let me tell you - there aren't very many leftovers from that meal! (and it wasn't me that ate it all) This afternoon I baked biscotti. I couldn't find my favorite, tried and true recipe. The one I used only came out OK, not great. But I'm sure they'll be snarfed down. Tonight I made chicken and dumplings. Yum!Tried Christmas shopping over the weekend and ran out of budget about the time I ran out of ideas. My Dad's birthday is Thursday, I'd knitted him the green cabled neck gaiter but need to get something else to go with it before I ship it.

When I was at Best Buy I found software to take DVDs and burn them for loading on to my video iPod. Got it, works great. So what was my first movie? Disc One of Sister Wendy's American Collection. You do know who Sister Wendy is don't you??

Then tonight I sat down and finished up the Shape It Scarf. As soon as I find someone to model it, I'll post a picture. Can't decide whether or not to block it. The wool is so lush with out blocking that I may just tie in all the loose ends and call it good.

1 Comments:

Blogger Cathi said...

That looks so good- what did you use besides onion, sweet potato and sausage?

12:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home