Thursday, November 30, 2006

Squishably Soft Instant Gratification Scarf

Is that how squishably is spelled? I don't know but you get the drift. I started the Shape It Scarf last night and I am soooo happy with my yarn choice! Have you tried Di.ve' Autunno yarn? It's one of Cascade's Italian yarns, very yummy and comes in great colors with very subtle verigation. I think I like it for other reasons too. The color reminds me of my hand dyed handspun I did last year called Cow Patty. And it's warm while knitting on a cold evening. It was 18 degrees out most of the night. Inside we were warmed up by the cats. We are supposed to get a sleet/snow storm this morning. Oh Oh maybe they'll send us home early so I can knit!

I've been wanting to knit the Sonnet sweater from Knitty.com. The Autunno just might be the yarn.

1 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

Oh, I haven't seen that yarn yet, but I LIKE it.

10:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home