Thursday, December 14, 2006

My bad

Oh please please please forgive me for thinking that the Blogger upgrade was going to be a good thing. I couldn't figure out till I talked to Cristina why no one had left witty comments about my last few blogs. Cristina told me she hadn't been able to in any way shape or form. Crap, I knew right away what had done it. So far, the best I can figure, is that those ASS-HATS (or Ass Clowns as Cristina more delicately put it) at Blogger made it so you have to sign up for a Google/Blogger Beta account before you can comment. Shit. Sorry.

4 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

Hmm - I'll test... Nope, I do have to sign in with my entire gmail address. Pooey.

6:06 PM  
Blogger KarenS said...

I'll test, too.

10:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is a bit of a drag - I noticed this on another blog.

1:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

But if you open up comments to folks with "other" identities, it works fine!

6:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home