Thursday, December 07, 2006

Grapey Goodness

One America's Next Top Model and two National Finals Rodeo nights equals 4 oz of grapey spun goodness. I wish I'd put the receipt or card from the person that I ordered the roving from. Such nice quality and lots of kink in the locks even after it was carded and dyed. I think it will make very sproingy sock yarn. I ordered 4 oz of a Rambouillet, Targhee and Merino blend from Yakima (70 miles NW of me) so it should be here by Saturday. It's yellow to green to blue to purple and I'll ply it with the straight purple.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Heide said...

This is just too pretty for words. The purple is absolutely beautiful.

6:13 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

I love that purple!

7:58 AM  
Blogger Jeanne said...

Beautiful!

5:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home