Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Decision time

My one year blogiversary of KitKatKnit will be this Thursday. I am so pissed at Blogger that I think that might be the day I go to another blog provider like TypePad. I'd ask for comments from TypePad users but you won't be able to comment because this new Beta-Blogger sucks. I wonder how many other users are making a move right now!?!?! I think since I have so few readers I can get by with the 2GB of bandwidth per month but not sure about the 100 MB storage.

Other decisions then. Do I stay KitKatKnit or do I make a name change for 2007. Cristina came up with a great new name when she moved to Typepad. She's now String Theory. Time for a cuppa coffee and some creative thinking!!

8 Comments:

Blogger Mia said...

I left Blogger initially and went to Typepad. After awhile, I got tired of the problems at Typepad and quit blogging for several months. I went back to Blogger but I have now switched over to Wordpress. So far, I am very happy with Wordpress. I hope this helps you decide.

And as to changing your blog name, it is your blog so your an do whatever you want.

12:59 PM  
Blogger sheep#100 said...

I love the blog name String Theory!

1:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yup. WORDPRESS all the way. I have a few different blogs, and WordPress is the way to go. For sure.
Hey, name changes are always a good thing.
Happy Bloggerversary no matter what you do.

1:59 PM  
Blogger Theresa said...

I have had a lot of friends going over to WordPress too. I made a blog there but have done nothing with it. My question is also with photo space as I want to start doing some stuff with my photography. It seems like it is getting easier to post comments with the new way, but it is hit or miss.

2:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I too hate beta blogger. I like your name, but should you change it I'll follow you there as well. Happy Blogiversary.

6:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

first, for the record, i like kitkatknit...but since you asked, how about "betty crafter"?

11:36 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

I love WordPress and it was totally worth it to me to make the change. I use dreamhost.com, which is $7.95/month with TONS of storage. Let me know if you have questions or want more info!

6:37 AM  
Blogger afni said...

how are you,,,, you are good articles, please visit my blogger
http://uversalitis.blogspot.com/2009/11/latest-information-from-several.html

5:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home