2. Does Santa wrap presents or just set them under the tree? Wrapped.
3. Colored lights on tree/house or white? Nothing on the house, colored lights on tree.
4. Do you hang mistletoe? No.
5. When do you put up your decorations? Somewhere around Hubby Dave's birthday.
6. What is your favorite holiday dish? Seafood lasagne on Christmas Eve for the Feast of the Seven Fishes (Italian tradition. The seven stands for the seven sacraments of the Catholic Church. )
7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child? I have two. My Dad worked graveyard shift when I was young and my Mom was the PTA president for years. So Dad always got roped into playing Santa for my school. And my Aunt Helen was a professional gift wrapper at Sterns Brothers Department Store in Bergan NJ. We didn't care about the contents. The wrappings were magnificent. One year my present came with a snow covered sleigh on it!!
8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? No idea.
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? We open one only because Hubby's family used to open all except the Santa presents on Christmas Eve.
10. What kind of decorations are on your Christmas Tree? Messy mix.
11. Snow! Love it or Dread? LOVE IT
12. Can you ice skate? Yes I can but I do not.
13. Do you remember your favorite gift? Engagement ring, Christmas of 1981.
14. What’s the most important thing about the Holidays for you? Family
15. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert? Pumpkin pie
16 What is your favorite holiday tradition? Giving the special present last.
17. What tops your tree? A Waterford crystal topper.
18. What is your favorite holiday book? The Worst Christmas Pagent Ever
19. What is your favorite holiday movie? Toss up between A Christmas Story, White Christmas ("Sisters, Sisters" can't be beat) and Holiday Inn
20. Candy Canes! Yuck or Yummy? Yuck