Friday, January 06, 2006

One down one to go

Finished the last few rows of Dave's FM's last night and started the second one. I should be able to finish it up tonight at Friday Night Knit Night then post a pic here. They are very very nice if I may say so!

We went out for soup and beer last night. We consider that our "cheap date meal". Get's us out of expensive restaurants for under $25. We went to our local Anthony's. I was the only family member that hadn't been to ours. We started eating at the Des Moines Anthony's back when it was called the Whales Tale in the late '70's. I've also eaten at the Shilshole Bay and Pier 66. Of course I prefer the Elliot Bay views to ours so I was glad we ate at the Richland one post-dusk. The interior is beautiful, the exterior view leaves a lot to be desired - by me at least even though it overlooks a boat basin.

The house seems so quiet again without Graham. I got used to closing his bedroom door tighter in the morning while we were getting ready for work so we wouldn't wake him. I grabbed for it the first few mornings. He finished buying his books for this quarter, thinks his variable calc prof is the biggest math nerd he's ever met, hopes his engineering physics class will be entertaining and thinks honors philosophy will be fun. This quarter Friday's are his light class load day, he's done by noon.

1 Comments:

Blogger Dudleyspinner said...

Happy new year, I have been a spinning , llama picking fool for the past few days, picking the grass out of a llama fleece mindlessly in front of football games too.
Deb

2:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home