Thursday, December 29, 2005

The Google your first name plus "needs" meme

I was reading knottieknitter and saw the meme about googling your name with the word "needs" after it, then post the results. It is fun! Here are my best:

Susan needs a room to rent No I'm ok with our paid off house.
Susan clearly needs demystification to help her recognize that she is much better at understanding language than she is at using it in school. Duh what?
Susan needs your help now to prepare for election day. I'm not running for anything but you can send donations to my PayPal account anyway.
Susan needs an automatic gearbox, power steering and front electric windows. Most importantly, she needs sufficient rear loading space. Sounds good to me as long as its in a Mini Cooper S.
And in a fridge or kitchen cabinet corner your susan needs a lip, otherwise smallthings disappear forever... Susan needs lips otherwise the food might fall out.
As Beethoven needed to compose, Susan needs to paint. Does painting rovings and sock yarn count?
Susan needs to work on writing better songs. I can't carry a tune so this one doesn't work. Though I guess I could strive to write better songs to not sing.

and my favorite, Susan needs to develop a strategy for the safe enjoyment of some of the more extreme forms of pleasure.

1 Comments:

Blogger Cristina said...

Holy cow!!! That last one is verrrrry complicated! Thanks for checking in on me, yes, that picture is me and my husband!! You have really great photographs on your blog, you should think about joining "Self Portrait Tuesday"!!
By they way...haven't been to Britex yet....but plan on it soon, I'll let you know how it goes, you have such a great memory!

11:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home