Sunday, January 29, 2006

The Family Non-Knitter

This is Rosemary, almost 14 years old. Unlike Rufus andRuby, she couldn't care less about knitting. She can though still hold her own in a fist fight, she has a wicked left hook. Her hobbies include the all important bird watching, window peeking, cave carving and of course... napping.

Rosemary says "No Granddad, that's not a skunk stripe of grey hair between my ears, that's from the flash reflecting off my beautiful black glossy fur. I may be old but not grey."This pic was taken with the little Samsung digicam I bought this morning. I've "needed" a camera I can take along, hung around my neck or in a pocket when I am riding, rather than packing my D70. I think it will be just good enough. If not, I can always Craigslist it. I think the new camera may be helpful in my cat candid photos. Rufus and Ruby give me the eye roll and "oh cat-poo she's hauled out that big camera again" look when I try to take their pictures with the SLR. They associate it with the flash maybe? I got the look again but this time they didn't run from this camera. I'll stick with the SLR for WIP and FO's though.

1 Comments:

Blogger Cristina said...

this is so cute! love this picture. btw let me know how you like your new camera....i'm in the market for a new one:) looking for something i can hang around my neck and catch crazy shots when i come across them!!

10:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home