Monday, January 23, 2006

Binney and Smith at my Door???

No, it wasn't a box from Binney and Smith (you all know who Binney and Smith is don't you?). It was my box of roving from dudleyspinner. The roving is even more wonderful in person than on my monitor. The colors are clear but saturated. I just love them!!! When I opened the box and tore open the packaging the roving was like a soft furry snake crayon. My first impression was I need to spin some up into sock or sport weight. These are begging to be worn. Yum Yum Yum!

1 Comments:

Blogger Dudleyspinner said...

Don't you love the way this roving feels! It is definitly wonderful sock yarn roving. The ramboulliet has such great loft and softness. I am still trying to resist the urge to keep Lydia ( http://www.dudleyspinner.com/ )
and make socks!

8:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home