Monday, April 24, 2006

Spring means...

OK Blogger, fixed for now I hope. Spring means weeding at our house. We live on the edge of a field. This time of year the cheat grass seeds that have blown in to the rocks on the side of the driveway have grown into pullable stalks. I hand weed them, then dowse the entire area with Roundup and I am done with that section for the year. Even though the section is only a little larger than our double driveway, it takes time and I am not even half done. I listened to a bunch of podcasts both days. Makes the time just fly by when you realize you just finished another 45 minutes of the Bitterest Pill. And all of Pink Martini's music. And our entire Bottom Line Duo collection.

Any of my loyal readers in the San Luis Obispo area? My son will be racing at HPV2006. His Seattle University team has come in 3rd and 1st in the utility division the past two years. If you are in the area and enjoy seeing hand built bike races stop on by and cheer on Seattle University Redhawks!!

2 Comments:

Blogger freethoughtguy said...

Ah, weeding. Not my thing but I know it's a relaxing pastime for many!

12:42 PM  
Blogger sheep#100 said...

Goodl lck young man!

12:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home