Thursday, April 13, 2006

Thanks Dave at Cabin Cove!!

You know the ol' saying about learning something new every day? Well I learned why I don't get a whole lot of comments. Dave noticed that my comment settings don't allow readers outside of Blogger. Well it's no wonder I wasn't receiving many comments! Either that or my blog really is that boring. Ever since I got that first Mac in 1984, I haven't read directions. I've been on blogger for what? 4-5 years? A long long time and that's the first time I found out about that setting.
Not only that but Dave - fellow cat lover I believe, and I are planning on swapping some hand dyed! Remember this? How I liked the result but not the color? Well it is going to go live with Dave's stash.
And Dave's hand dyed (left side one) is coming over to live in my small sock yarn stash. I have plans....

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, cool! And I get that great autumn orange from you! It's gonna be great. Glad we could help each other out of this bad yarn situation. And now I can post at last! WOOHOOO!

12:29 PM  
Blogger Spinny Bunt said...

That orange will make some kick ass socks! Lucky Dave.
Lara

5:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

it works!

3:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home