Saturday, April 08, 2006

I don't want realism. I want magic! Yes, yes, magic.


I knitted some before Ginny, Dave and I went to the theater, 3 hours away. There, fiber related to I can go on with the theater review...

You know I've mentioned in the past what a strong theater department Hanford High School has. Graham went to school with Christi from 4th grade on. She graduated June 05 with Graham and is now in the theater department of Washington State University. We just got home from seeing her perform the part of Blanche DeBois in Streetcar Named Desire. WOW. She was magnificint as was the entire performance. And as a freshman, Christi was the lead.

Here's an article and a review of Christi's performance.
Article
Review
I finished sock one from the Thuja sock last night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home