Monday, March 06, 2006

zzzzzzzzzzzzz Monday zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Oh how I hate Monday mornings. It should be a law that you can sleep in as long as you want on Monday mornings and still get credit for putting in an 8 hour day at work. I know I'd still be under the covers....

Did I start bike sock number two this weekend? I had all good intentions. Really. Then the mail came on Saturday with the Willow Louet Gems yarn for the Simply Lovely Lace Socks. I grabbed some wool from my yarn stash and worked on trying to get the lace pattern down. I thought I was doing it wrong so I checked with Judie on Sunday and I was right about 90% of the time and a little confused every once in a while. Now I have the pattern memorized. I cast on last night during the Oscars and got the ribbing done. I'll post a pic when I am farther along.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home