Friday, March 03, 2006

Fun way to start the day

As soon as I started up my work computer this morning I was greeted by none-other than Cristina - my SP6 pal!! We've been having a great chat, swapping stories in real time rather than email. So she learned before anyone else that bike sock #1 was completed last night. Of course I have been working at the same time. Really.

I think the bike sock came out pretty cute except the foot looks so short and squattie. Then I figured out it is because I have short wide feet and when you custom knit that's what the socks look like. I'll probably cast on the second one tonight at Friday Night Knit Night.I just took a look at my favorite ParisDailyPhoto site. Here is today's photo. Isn't he/she a cutie?
Probaby starting the Simply Lovely Lace Socks from IK Spring 2006 as my next socks. The Willow yarn is on its way. And Rib and Cable Mitts as my next regular project. I am determined to get out of my stockinette rut! Because today is supposed to be spring like, and because it's Friday, I wore my Lime Green Wal-Crocs to work today. I think I am in a lime rut too.

1 Comments:

Blogger Cristina said...

love the sock! (and the shoe too...those are super cool!).

I made it to a jo-anns the other night and picked up all the supplies for your pillow! i think your going to like it....

btw...i was thinking of making those gloves too...i love the colors!

6:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home